From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yaeyama Subprefecture (八重山支庁 Yaeyama-shichō?) was a subprefecture of Okinawa Prefecture, Japan. It was abolished in March 2009. Most of its functions were taken over by the Yaeyama Office of the prefecture.
- Ishigaki (city on Ishigaki and Senkaku Islands)
- Taketomi (town on Iriomote, Taketomi, Kohama, Kuroshima, Hateruma, Hatoma, and others)
- Yonaguni (town on Yonaguni)
- Yaeyama Subprefecture: 438-1 Maezato, Ishigaki-shi, Okinawa-ken. 907-0002
- (Japanese) Official website
|This Okinawa Prefecture location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|