Yagoona railway station
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Southbound view in September 2012
|Location||Hume Highway, Yagoona|
|Operated by||Sydney Trains|
|Distance||20.56 kilometres from Central|
|Platforms||2 (1 island)|
|Website||Transport for NSW|
|Opened||16 July 1928|
|Passengers (2013)||2,030 (daily) (Sydney Trains, NSW TrainLink)|
Platforms & services
|1||services to Central & the City Circle via Bankstown|||
|2||services to Lidcombe & Liverpool|||
Transdev NSW operates two routes via Yagoona station:
- Bureau of Transport Statistics. "Train Statistics 2014" (PDF). Transport NSW. Retrieved 13 July 2018.
- Yagoona Station NSWrail.net
- "60 Years Ago" Railway Digest July 1988 page 285
- "T3: Bankstown line timetable". Transport for NSW.
- "Transdev NSW route 907". Transport for NSW.
- "Transdev NSW route M91". Transport for NSW.