Yahoo! Consumer group
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Led by Ross Levinsohn, includes Yahoo! Homepage, Yahoo! News, Yahoo! Finance, Yahoo! Sports, and Yahoo! Entertainment. Technology — like Yahoo! Publishing Platform (YPP) will be brought into close partnership with content producers and editors. This unit will continue to drive original coverage of breaking news events and events like the Royal Wedding and the upcoming Olympics and US Elections.
Led by Shashi Seth, includes consumer businesses that connect and inform users including Yahoo! Search, Yahoo! Communications and properties such as Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! Messenger, Flickr, Yahoo! Answers, and more.
It is expected that this newly created team will play a critical role in Yahoo!'s future growth and will go beyond traditional ecommerce. The focus of this team will be driving higher ROI for advertisers and agencies. The foundation of the new Commerce group will be Yahoo! Autos, Yahoo! Shopping, Yahoo! Travel, Yahoo! Jobs, Yahoo! Personals and Yahoo! Real Estate.
- "It's Official: Yahoo Reorgs Itself Just Like We Said (Memo Time!) - Kara Swisher - News - AllThingsD". All Things Digital. Retrieved 28 July 2015.
- "Yahoo CEO Scott Thompson's memo to employees outlining the company's reorganization". San Jose Mercury News. Retrieved 28 July 2015.
- Eric Savitz (10 April 2012). "Yahoo Rearranges Deck Chairs; Blake Irving Jumps Ship". Forbes. Retrieved 28 July 2015.
- "Yahoo CEO outlines new corporate structure". USA Today. Retrieved 28 July 2015.
- Brian Womack (17 April 2012). "Yahoo Hires PayPal's Shrauger to Co-Lead Consumer-Commerce Unit". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 28 July 2015.
|This article about a commerce website is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|