From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Yaima Ortíz)
|Full name||Yaima Ortiz Charro|
|Born||9 November 1981 (age 35)
|Height||179 cm (5 ft 10 in).|
|Spike||326 cm (128 in)|
|Block||313 cm (123 in)|
|Position||Universal / Libero|
In 2004, she was a member of the Cuban team which won the bronze medal in the Olympic tournament.
Four years later she finished fourth with the Cuban team in the 2008 Olympic tournament.
- Ciudad Habana 2002–2004
- Dinamo Yantar (2004–2005)
- Uralochka-NTMK (2005–2006)
- Ciudad Habana (2006–2010)
- Omička Omsk (2010–2011)
- Igtisadchi Baku (2011-2011)
- Dinamo Moscow (2011–2012)
- Sarıyer Belediyesi (2012–2015)
- "Yaima Ortiz, La Cubana que conquisto el voleibol Ruso" (in Spanish). RT. 2011-12-13. Retrieved 2012-12-19.
- "Sarıyer Belediyesi’ne Eczacıbaşı’ndan 5 oyuncu". Voleybolun sesi (in Turkish). 2014-08-11. Retrieved 2015-08-16.
|This article about a Cuban Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to volleyball in Cuba is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|