From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up yak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A yak is a long-haired species of cattle. There are two types of yak:
Yak may also refer to:
- Yak (band), an English rock band
- YAK (cryptography) is a public-key authenticated key agreement protocol
- Yak (Thailand), a mythical ogre of the Yasha kind
- "Yak", English game designer Jeff Minter
- "The Yak", Nigerian footballer Yakubu Aiyegbeni
- Yakovlev or Yak Aircraft Corporation, or numerous aircraft designed or manufactured by this company
- Rheinmetall MAN Military Vehicles YAK, an armoured transport vehicle
- Yak-B 12.7mm machine gun, a Russian .50 caliber four-barrel gatling gun
- Yak Peak, a mountain in British Columbia, Canada
- All pages beginning with "yak"
- All pages with titles containing yak
- yacc, a computer program that generates parsers
- Yaksa (disambiguation)
- Yuck (disambiguation), various meanings, primarily as a sound of disgust
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.