From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yakima is a city in the United States. Yakima may also refer to:
- MV Yakima, a Super Class ferry based in Washington state
- Yakima Canutt (1896-1986), American actor and stuntman
- Yakama, a Native American people
- Yakama Indian Reservation, a reservation of confederated tribes, including the Yakama
- Yakima War, a conflict between the United States and the Yakama
- Yakima River, a river flowing through Yakima
- Sedalia, Texas, formerly known as Yakima
- Yakima Hill, in Tacoma, Washington
- Yakima Indian Painted Rocks
- Yakima Meadows, a former horse racing track
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yakima.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.