From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Yaksa or Yaksha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yaksa or Yaksha may refer to:
- Jimmu Denshō Yaksa, a 1989 Japanese game for the PC Engine
- Yaksa, a Japanese game for MSX and PC-88 computers
- Yaksha (Sanskrit Yakṣa), nature-spirit in Hinduism, Jainism, and Buddhism
- Yaksha Kingdom, ancient kingdom in Indian epic literature
- Yakkha, also called "Yaksa-sh"
- Albazin, village in Russia that was once named Yagsi (Yaksa in Manchu)
- Yaksa (band), Chinese rock band
- Yaksa, a corporation in the 1998 arcade game ESP Ra.De.
- Yakša, a former restaurant in Hvar, Croatia (now closed)
- Yaksa Inc. is a company based in the city of Montreal in Canada that specializes in web development
- All pages beginning with "Yaksa"
- All pages with a title containing Yaksa
- Yakshini, also called Yaksis
- Yak (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yaksa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.