From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yakumo may refer to:
- Yakumo, Hokkaidō, a town in Hokkaidō Prefecture, Japan
- Yakumo, Shimane, a village in Shimane Prefecture, Japan
- Yakumo (train), a train service in Japan
- Japanese cruiser Yakumo, a cruiser of the Imperial Japanese Navy
- Yakumo Fujii, the main character in 3×3 Eyes media
- Yakumo Tsukamoto, a character in School Rumble media
- Yakumo, a character in Yu Yu Hakusho The Movie: Poltergeist Report
- Ran Yakumo and Yukari Yakumo, characters in Touhou Project media
- Psychic Detective Yakumo
- Lafcadio Hearn or Koizumi Yakumo (小泉 八雲?), (1850–1904), international writer known for his collections of Japanese legends and ghost stories
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yakumo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.