Murecho Mure, Takamatsu-shi, Kagawa-ken 761-0121|
|Operated by||JR Shikoku|
|Line(s)||■ Kōtoku Line|
|Distance||12.3 km from Takamatsu|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Structure type||At grade|
|Bicycle facilities||Bike parking under platform|
|Disabled access||Yes - ramps lead up to platforms|
|Opened||1 September 1961|
The station consists of two opposed side platforms serving two tracks. Track 1 on the north side is the through-track while track 2 is the passing loop. There is no station building and the station is unstaffed but shelters are provided on both platforms for waiting passengers. Bth platforms also have a "Tickets Corner" (a small shelter housing an automatic ticket vending machine). Separate ramps lead up to each platform from the access road. There is no direct link between the platforms and a nearby road level crossing must be used. Bicycle parking is provided underneath platform 2.
Japanese National Railways (JNR) opened Yakuriguchi on 1 September 1961 as an added stop on the existing Kōtoku Line. With the privatization of JNR on 1 April 1987, JR Shikoku assumed control of the station. On 14 March 1998, the station was moved 300 m along the line further from Takamatsu.
- "Shikoku Railway Route Map" (PDF). JR Shikoku. Retrieved 27 December 2017.
- "八栗口駅" [Yakuriguchi]. hacchi-no-he.net. Retrieved 22 January 2018.
- Kawashima, Ryōzō (2013). 図説: 日本の鉄道 四国・九州ライン 全線・全駅・全配線・第1巻 四国東部エリア [Japan Railways Illustrated. Shikoku and Kyushu. All lines, all stations, all track layouts. Volume 1 Eastern Shikoku] (in Japanese). Kodansha. p. 28, 67. ISBN 9784062951609.
- "Yakuriguchi Station Timetable" (PDF). JR Shikoku. Retrieved 22 January 2018.
- "八栗口駅" [Yakuriguchi Station]. shikoku.org.uk. Retrieved 22 January 2018.
- Ishino, Tetsu et al. (eds.) (1998). 停車場変遷大事典 国鉄・JR編 [Station Transition Directory - JNR/JR] (in Japanese). II. Tokyo: JTB Corporation. p. 648. ISBN 4533029809.
- Ishino, Tetsu et al. (eds.) (1998). 停車場変遷大事典 国鉄・JR編 [Station Transition Directory - JNR/JR] (in Japanese). I. Tokyo: JTB Corporation. pp. 215–216. ISBN 4533029809.
|This Kagawa Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|