(Redirected from Yakut (disambiguation))
|Look up yakut, Yakut, or Yakutian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yakut or Yakutian may refer to:
- Yakuts, the Turkic peoples indigenous to the Sakha Republic
- Yakut language, a Turkic language
- Yakutian Laika, a dog breed from the Sakha Republic
- Yakutian cattle, a breed from the Sakha Republic
- Yakutian horse, a breed from the Sakha Republic
- Yakut (name)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yakut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.