This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Created by||Gulse Birsel|
|Developed by||Gulse Birsel|
|Written by||Gulse Birsel|
|Directed by||Jale Atabey Özerk|
|Creative director(s)||Gülse Birsel|
|Narrated by||Gülse Birsel|
|Theme music composer||Nil Karaibrahimgil|
|Opening theme||Yalan Dünya - Nilkaraibrahimgil|
|Ending theme||Hakkında Herşeyi Duymak İstiyorum - Nilkaraibrahimgil|
|Composer(s)||Nil Karaibrahimgil, Eren Gümrükçüoğlu|
|Country of origin||Turkey|
|No. of seasons||3|
|No. of episodes||86|
|Executive producer(s)||Gülse Birsel|
|Location(s)||Cihangir, İstanbul, Turkey|
|Running time||90 minutes|
|Original release||January 13, 2012– present|
|Related shows||Avrupa Yakası|
Yalan Dünya (en: False World) is a Turkish TV series produced by Gülse Birsel and directed by Jale Atabey in 2012.
It is about the lives of actors and actresses in Cihangir, Istanbul, an up-and-coming neighbourhood with a lot of bohemians and nouveau riche families. Two actresses move in together with of one of the actresses' brother, who befriends one of the main actors on the show, Fırat'ın Yazgısı. They move in next door to a conservative family and frequently interact with them on the shared terrace of their apartment building.
- Gülse Birsel - Deniz Alsancak - Star of "Fırat'ın Yazgısı".
- Beyazıt Öztürk - Rıza Kocabaş - Son of Şehmuz and Setvet Kocabaş and Deniz's love interest.
- Öner Erkan - Bora Alsancak - Deniz's brother and Emir's best friend from high school.
- Sarp Apak - Emir - Actor in "Fırat'ın Yazgısı". Famous and handsome actor. Acilay's love interest.
- Nihal Yalçın - Açılay - Actress of "Fırat'ın Yazgısı". Emir's love interest and an occasionally neurotic actress - housemates with Deniz and Deniz's brother, Bora
- Gupse Özay - Nurhayat - Fiancé of Rıza. She speaks very fast, hates Deniz and is materialistic/selfish.
- Olgun Şimşek - Ahmet - Actor of "Fırat'ın Yazgısı". Selahattin Çakaler's twin brother.
- Olgun Şimşek - Selahattin Çakaler - Conservative neighbour, married to Gülistan, cheating on his wife with Tülay.
- Tuna Orhan - Tufan - director, producer and writer of "Fırat'ın Yazgısı" frequently depicted as arrogant and over-the-top.
- Hakan Meriçlilier - Çağatay Koçtuğ- Star of "Fırat'ın Yazgısı" and Tufan's best friend.
- Bartu Küçükçağlayan - Orçun Kocabaş- Gülistan and Selahattin's overgrown, loser son whose main goal in life is to be kissed by a girl
- Altan Erkekli - Şehmuz Kocabaş- Patriarch of Kocabaş family.
- Füsun Demirel - Servet Kocabaş - Mother of the Kocabaş family. She's an old-school housewife.
- Hasibe Eren - Gülistan Kocabaş-Çakaler- Daughter of Şehmuz and Servet. She's married to Selahattin who cheats on her with Tülay.
- İrem Sak - Tülay- Pub Singer and Selahattin's mistress.
- Gonca Vuslateri -Eylem- Orçun's gothic girlfriend.
- Gonca Vuslateri -Vasfiye- Family's friend. She always says "Ne çektin be ...(name)" (What have you been through...(name).)
- Gönül Ülkü Özcan- Afife - Deniz and Bora's often stingy grandmother
|This television-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|