Yale Lake with Mount St. Helens in distance
|Location||Clark / Cowlitz counties, Washington, United States|
|Primary inflows||Lewis River|
|Primary outflows||Lewis River|
|Catchment area||600 square miles (1,550 km2)|
|Basin countries||United States|
|Surface area||3,780 acres (15.3 km2)|
|Water volume||401,760 acre feet (0.496 km3)|
|Surface elevation||486 ft (148 m)|
Yale Lake is a 3,780 acre reservoir on the Lewis River in the U.S. state of Washington. It lies on the border between Clark County and Cowlitz County. It was created in 1953 with the construction of Yale Dam.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Yale Lake
- Yale Dam, NPDP Dam Directory
- "Reservoirs in the United States" (PDF). United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 20 December 2014.
- "Yale Reservoir". Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife. Retrieved 20 December 2014.
- "Yale Dam - Recreation" LewisRiver.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 5 July 2010.
- Media related to Yale Lake at Wikimedia Commons
|This Clark County, Washington state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Cowlitz County, Washington state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|