From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up yali in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yali may refer to:
- Cyclone Yali, a cyclone that occurred during the 1998 South Pacific cyclone season
- Yalı (residence), a water's edge house or mansion in Turkey
- Yali (mythology), a Hindu mythical creature with the body of a lion and some elephant features
- Yali (volcano), a Greek volcanic island
- Yali, Antioquia, a municipality in Colombia
- Yali people, a tribe of Western New Guinea
- Yali language, a language spoken by the Yali people
- Yale-China Association, known as Yali in Chinese
- Yali High School, Changsha, China
- El Yali, a Ramsar site in Chile
- Yali (politician), a New Guinean religious leader, politician and cargo cult leader.
- YALI (Linux) (Yet Another Linux Installer), an installer that is being used while installing some Linux distributions like Pardus
- Yali Falls Dam
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yali.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.