From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yalu may refer to:
- Yalo, or Yalu, village in Palestine, depopulated during the 1967 Arab-Israeli War
- Yalu, Iran, a village in Golestan Province, Iran
- Yalu, Mazandaran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Yalu, Papua New Guinea, a large village in Morobe Province, Papua New Guinea
- Yalu River, a river running along the border between China and North Korea
- Battle of the Yalu River (1894), a naval battle fought near the mouth of Yalu River
- Yalu River (Nonni River tributary), a river straddling the Chinese regions of Heilongjiang and Hulunbei'er near the eastern border with Russia
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.