Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yamada is a Japanese surname.
Yamada may also refer to:
- Yamada, Chiba-machi, a former town in Chiba Prefecture
- Yamada, Fukuoka-shi, a former city in Fukuoka Prefecture
- Yamada-gun, a former district in Gunma Prefecture
- Yamada, Iwate-machi, town in Iwate Prefecture
- Yamada, Miyazaki-cho, a former town in Miyazaki Prefecture
- Yamada, Toyama-mura, a former village in Toyama Prefecture
- Yamada, brand used by Umax
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yamada.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.