|Manufacturer||Yamaha Motor Company|
|Also called||Yamaha Byson (Indonesia)|
|Parent company||Yamaha Corporation|
|Bore / stroke|
|Top speed||112.34 km/h (69.80 mph)|
|Transmission||5-speed constant mesh|
|Frame type||Steel diamond|
H: 1,045 mm (41.1 in)
|Seat height||790 mm (31.1 in)|
|Fuel capacity||12 L (2.6 imp gal; 3.2 US gal)|
The Yamaha FZ16 (called Yamaha Byson in Indonesia) is a standard motorcycle made by Yamaha since 2008. The FZ16 is modeled after the FZ1. The FZ16 is primarily sold in India, and other markets such as Indonesia, China, Colombia and Argentina.
In 2014, the fuel-injected version, called FZ FI, went on sale in India. Its engine displacement was reduced to 149 cc (9.1 cu in) from 153 cc (9.3 cu in), resulting in less power and torque from the carburetted version, but lower fuel consumption.
Yamaha FZ25 (FZ250)
In 2017, Yamaha launched the FZ25, a 250 cc derivative of the FZ series. It also has an air-cooled, 2-valve, fuel-injected engine. Yamaha said the FZ25 is aimed at existing Yamaha owners. MotorBeam tested the FZ25 and found it to offer "smooth performance" with "excellent engine refinement". The bike is also sold in Brazil as the Fazer 250.
The FZ16 Fazer or FZ16ST is the semi-faired version of the FZ16, similar in manner to the FZ8-S and FZ1-S Fazer. It has twin headlights instead of single, and the riding position has slightly altered to accommodate long distance riding.
- Adil Jal Darukhanawala (28 October 2008), "Yamaha FZ16: Roadtest", ZigWheels, retrieved 2011-09-13
- "Yamaha FZ-S FI V2.0 and FZ FI V2.0 launched from INR 76,250". IndianAutosBlog.com. Indian Autos Blog. Retrieved 26 August 2016.
- "Yamaha Resmi Luncurkan Byson Injeksi, Harganya?". Viva.co.id. Viva Media Baru. Retrieved 26 August 2016.
- "Keunggulan Yamaha Byson Indonesia Dibanding Buatan India". Viva.co.id. Viva Media Baru. Retrieved 26 August 2016.
- "Yamaha FZ25 vs Pulsar 200 NS - Spec Comparison | MotorBeam". MotorBeam. 2017-01-25. Retrieved 2017-01-31.
|This motorcycle, scooter or moped-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|