From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yamanashi can refer to:
- Yamanashi Prefecture, a Japanese prefecture with 888,170 people
- Yamanashi, Yamanashi, a Japanese city with 39,631 people
- Joseph Yamanashi, a recurring character on MADtv played by Bobby Lee
- Yamanashi, Japanese for no "climax" (see yaoi)
- Yamanashi Hanzō (1864–1944), general in the Imperial Japanese Army, Minister of War and Governor-General of Korea from 1927 to 1929
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yamanashi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.