Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yamanashi can refer to:
- Yamanashi Prefecture, a Japanese prefecture with 888,170 people
- Yamanashi, Yamanashi, a Japanese city with 39,631 people
- Joseph Yamanashi, a recurring character on MADtv played by Bobby Lee
- Yamanashi, Japanese for no "climax" (see yaoi)
- Yamanashi Hanzō (1864–1944), general in the Imperial Japanese Army, Minister of War and Governor-General of Korea from 1927 to 1929
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yamanashi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.