From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yamazaki may refer to:
- Yamazaki (family)
- Yamazaki Ansai, philosopher
- Erina Yamazaki, voice actor
- Hiroshi Yamazaki, photographer
- Yamazaki Hōdai, poet
- Itsuki Yamazaki, wrestler
- Iwao Yamazaki, politician & cabinet minister
- Kazuo Yamazaki, wrestler
- Masato Yamazaki (footballer, born 1981), footballer
- Masato Yamazaki (footballer, born 1990), footballer
- Masayoshi Yamazaki, musician
- Yamazaki Maso, musician
- Sophia Wilson (Naka Yamazaki), courtesan
- Naoko Yamazaki, trainee astronaut
- Ryo Yamazaki, video game music composer
- Shunpei Yamazaki, inventor
- Yamazaki Sōkan, poet
- Yamazaki Susumu, Shinsengumi officer and spy
- Takashi Yamazaki, film director
- Takumi Yamazaki, voice actor
- Terutomo Yamazaki, karateka, kickboxer
- Tizuka Yamazaki, Brazilian film director
- Tsutomu Yamazaki, actor
- Wakana Yamazaki, voice actor
- Yuki Yamazaki, walker
- Ami Yamazaki, actress and model
- Asami Yamazaki from the Audition horror film
- Kaoru Yamazaki, from Welcome to the N.H.K.
- Linna Yamazaki, from the anime series Bubblegum Crisis
- Ryuji Yamazaki, a SNK character
- Takashi Yamazaki, from Cardcaptor Sakura anime
- Tanpopo Yamazaki, from the manga series Imadoki!
- Sagaru Yamazaki, from the manga series Gintama
- Sosuke Yamazaki, from the anime series "Free!: Eternal Summer"
- Yamazaki, an area in Japan along the border of Shimamoto, Osaka and Oyamazaki, Kyoto, which is the site of:
- Yamazaki Baking Company Limited, A Japanese company making bread.
- Daily Yamazaki, convenience store
- Yamazaki Mazak Corporation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yamazaki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.