Yamoto may refer to:
- Yamoto Motor Corporation, a Chinese manufacturer or motorcycles and ATV bikes.
- the former town of Yamoto, Miyagi, now part of Higashimatsushima
- Yamoto Station, a JR East railway station located in Higashi-Matsushima, Miyagi, Japan
- Yamoto Tamura (born 1979), a two-time Japanese national champion figure skater who competed in both singles and pairs
- Yamato (disambiguation)
- Japanese battleship Yamato, a Japanese World War II battleship
- Yamato (film), a 2005 Japanese film about the last days of the World War II battleship
- Yamato 1, a boat built in the early 1990s by Mitsubishi which uses a magnetohydrodynamic drive, is driven by a liquid helium-cooled superconductor, and can travel at 15 km/h.
- Space Battleship Yamato, a Japanese science fiction anime series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yamoto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.