From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
January 24, 1984 |
Warabi, Saitama, Japan
|Area(s)||Writer, Manga artist|
Yana Toboso (枢 やな Toboso Yana?, born January 24, 1984) is a Japanese manga artist born in Warabi, Saitama Prefecture, Japan and currently resides in Yokohama. She has also written under the pen name Yanao Rock.
- Rust Blaster is a 2006 six-chapter manga published by Square Enix in one volume. It tells the story of a human and a vampire who both attend Millennium Academy, a school for vampires and humans. Humans are protected here, and any assault on humans will result in punishment. Al, a vampire who is the son of the headmaster, is confronted by his father with a human boy, who he must protect. The human claims that he knows when the end of the world will occur. Subsequently, two moons form in the sky, signifying the end of the world. Now the pair, along with a few allies, must work together to protect the world where their species coexist.
- Black Butler (黒執事 Kuroshitsuji?) is a 2006 ongoing manga published in Square Enix's Monthly GFantasy magazine. The series follows Sebastian Michaelis, a demonic butler who is obligated to serve Ciel Phantomhive, the thirteen-year-old head of the Phantomhive noble family, due to a contract he made with Ciel stating that he must help Ciel gain revenge on the people who humiliated him after his parents were killed and house burned. An anime adaption premiered in October 2008.
- "Rust Blaster listing". Amazon.co.jp. Retrieved September 23, 2008.
- "Kuroshitsuji Anime Confirmed to Premiere this Fall". Anime News Network. Retrieved September 23, 2008.
- Yana Toboso at Anime News Network's encyclopedia
- / Yana Toboso's Official Site
|This biographical article about a manga artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|