|Member of the European Parliament|
|Assumed office |
1 July 2014
|Born||15 October 1966 (age 53)|
|Political party|| Estonian|
Estonian Centre Party
Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe
Yana Toom (born 15 October 1966) is an Estonian politician and Member of the European Parliament from Estonia. She is a member of the Estonian Centre Party, part of the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe.
A member of the ALDE (Group of the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe), Toom currently serves as a member of the Committee on Employment and Social Affairs and the Committee on Petitions. From 2014 until 2019, she served as her parliamentary group’s coordinator on the Committee on Culture and Education. She has also been part of the parliament's delegation to the EU-Russia Parliamentary Cooperation Committee since 2014. In addition to her committee assignments, she is a member of the European Parliament Intergroup on Extreme Poverty and Human Rights.
- "Yana TOOM". Europarl.europa.eu. Retrieved 2016-05-12.
- Cynthia Kroet (March 2, 2015), Reform Party wins Estonian election European Voice.
- Members European Parliament Intergroup on Extreme Poverty and Human Rights.
- "Eestist valitud Euroopa Parlamendi liikmed on teada". Pärnu Postimees (in Estonian). 2019-05-27. Retrieved 2019-07-30.
- Maïa de La Baume (July 4, 2017), Push to crack down on rogue European Parliament missions Politico Europe.
|This article about an Estonian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|