|Operating bases||Kyiv International Airport (Zhuliany)|
Yanair (Ukrainian: Авіакомпанія «ЯнЕйр») is an airline headquartered in Kiev, Ukraine and based at Kyiv International Airport (Zhuliany). Maintenance for the company's fleet is provided at Zhytomyr Airport.
As of June 2018, Yanair serves the following scheduled destinations with additional charter services being on offer.
- Kiev – Kiev International Airport (Zhuliany) base
- Odessa – Odessa International Airport focus city
As of June 2018, Yanair operates the following aircraft:
- "Контакты". Yanair. Retrieved 6 September 2013.
- Zhytomyr airport to resume operation after 4-year break – city mayor, Interfax-Ukraine (02.01.2016)
- yanair.ua - Booking retrieved 21 June 2018
- "Yanair launches regular Kiev-Yerevan flights". PanARMENIAN Network. 15 October 2015. Retrieved 15 October 2015.
- Liu, Jim (28 February 2019). "Yanair adds Odessa – Yerevan service in S19". Routesonline. Retrieved 28 February 2019.
- "Yanair полетит из Киева в Тбилиси и Батуми". avianews.com by Aviation Today. 9 June 2014. Retrieved 9 June 2014.
- "YANAIR ВИКОНУВАТИМЕ ПРЯМІ РЕЙСИ З ОДЕСИ В ТБІЛІСІ І БАТУМІ". ТОВ «Міжнародний Аеропорт Одеса». Retrieved 26 January 2017.
- "Yanair начала продажи билетов на новый прямой рейс Одесса-Краков" (Press release). Retrieved 12 February 2018.
- Liu, Jim (21 April 2018). "YanAir adds Krakow link from May 2018". Routesonline. Retrieved 23 April 2018.
- yanair.ua - Flot retrieved 21 June 2018
Media related to Yanair at Wikimedia Commons
|This article relating to a European airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in Ukraine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|