Yandina railway station
Southbound view in September 2012
|Location||Railway Street, Yandina|
|Owned by||Queensland Rail|
|Operated by||Queensland Rail|
|Distance||112.75 kilometres from Central|
|Fare zone||go card 7|
|Opened||30 December 1890|
Yandina station opened on 30 December 1890, serving as the line's terminus for a period.
The North Coast line through the area was completed in 1891. However a station office building wasn't operational until a while later. The station today consists of one platform with a wooden structure. Opposite the platform lies a passing loop and a Queensland Rail engineering depot.
Services by platform
|1||Sunshine Coast||Brisbane Roma Street & Gympie North|||
- "From 6844 to Y844: Yandina on the NCL" Railway Digest October 2013 pages 42-47
- Environmental Protection Agency (Queensland) (2000). Heritage Trails of the Great South East. State of Queensland. p. 138. ISBN 0-7345-1008-X.
- Sunshine Coast line timetable TransLink
- Yandina Platform 1 TransLink
- Routes 630-632 timetable TransLink 7 July 2014