|Look up yang in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yang may refer to:
- Yang, in yin and yang, one half of the two symbolic polarities in Chinese philosophy
- Korean yang, former unit of currency of Korea from 1892 to 1902
- YANG, a data modeling language for the NETCONF network configuration protocol
- Yang County, in Shaanxi, China
- Yangzhou (ancient China), also known as Yang Prefecture
- Yang (state), ancient Chinese state
- Yang, Iran, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province
- Yang, Sikhoraphum, Surin Province, Thailand
- Yang, one of the names for the Karen people in the Thai language
- Yang di-Pertuan Agong, the constitutional monarch of Malaysia
- Cristina Yang, on the TV show Grey's Anatomy
- Yang, from the show Yin Yang Yo!
- Yang, Experiment 502 in Lilo and Stitch: The Series
- Yang Fang Leiden, from Final Fantasy IV
- Yang Lee, in the Street Fighter III series of videogames
- Mr. Yang, the Yin Yang serial killer in an episode of Psych
- Yang Xiao Long, a character from the RWBY animated series
- Yang-style t'ai chi ch'uan, a Chinese martial art named after the Yang family
- All pages beginning with "Yang"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yang.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.