Yang Na in her studio in Beijing
9 October 1982|
|Education||Sichuan Fine Arts Institute (B.F.A. 2006, M.A. 2010)|
|Known for||Oil painting, bronze sculpture|
Yang was born in Chongqing, and studied at the subsidiary high school of the Sichuan Fine Arts Institute (1998–2002). She studied oil painting at the Sichuan Fine Arts Institute (2002–06) and received a Master of Arts from the same institution in 2010.
- 2014 Lonely Mountain (oil on canvas)
- 2007 Peach Blossom Thief (160x150cm, oil on canvas)
- 2015: Lonely Mountain, Taipei
- 2014: Hu'nimal, Wereldmuseum Rotterdam, Netherlands
- 2013: Roaring Waves, Museum of Medical Humanities, Taiwan
- 2010: Phoenix Tree and Bodhi Tree, Museum of Contemporary Art Taipei, Taiwan
- 2014: Color Dialogue, Sharjah Art Museum, United Arab Emirates
- 2013: Post-humanist Desire, Museum of Contemporary Art Taipei, Taiwan
- 2012: Future Pass, Wereldmuseum Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Roberts, C. "Yang Na Featured Artists". Australia: National Portrait Gallery and The Sherman Contemporary Art Foundation. Retrieved 2017-08-05.