From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yang Yang may refer to:
- Yang Yang (badminton) (born 1963), Chinese badminton player
- Yang Yang (baseball) (born 1986), Chinese baseball player
- Chinese short-track speed skaters:
- Yang Yang (swimmer) 2012 Paralympic gold medalist
- Yang Yang (athlete) (boron 1991), Chinese sprinter
- Yang Yang (director), Chinese director, see Golden Eagle Award for Best Television Series Director (China)
- Yang Yang (conductor), artistic director and conductor with Hangzhou Philharmonic Orchestra
- Yang Yang (painter) (born 1953), contemporary artist
- The pen name of Bian Jinyang, Chinese author
- Yang Yang (scientist) (born 1958)
- Yang Yang (actor) (born 1991)
- Yang Yang (Atlanta giant panda) (male, born 1997), his name means "little sea"
- Yang Yang (Vienna giant panda) (female, born 2000), or "Sunshine", at the Vienna Zoo
- Ying Yang Twins, an Atlanta-based American crunk rap duo
- Yangyang County, South Korea
- Yangyang Monastery, Sikkim, India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yang Yang.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.