|— Gymnast —|
|Full name||Yang Yilin|
Huadu, Guangzhou, Guangdong
|Height||161 cm (5 ft 3 in)|
|Weight||45 kg (99 lb)|
|Discipline||Women's artistic gymnastics|
|Head coach(es)||Lu Shanzhen|
|Assistant coach(es)||Liu Qunlin|
|Music||Zigeunerweisen (Gypsy Airs), Op. 20,|
Yang Yilin (born August 26, 1992 in Huadu, Guangzhou, Guangdong) is a Chinese gymnast. She is the 2008 Olympic all-around bronze medalist and a member of the gold medal winning Chinese Olympics gymnastics team. Yang was also the 2007 World Championships bronze medalist on the uneven bars.
In 2007, Yang was a member of the Chinese team for the World Championships. She won two medals: a silver with the Chinese team, and an individual bronze on the uneven bars. She also placed sixth in the all-around. Yang was also the all-around gold medalist at the 2007 Intercity Games, a national multi-sport event for teenagers aged 13 to 15 in China. In the spring of 2008, she led the Guangdong team to gold at the Chinese National Championships and claimed individual medals in the all-around, uneven bars, and floor exercise.
At the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing, Yang won the bronze medal in the individual all-around final with a score of 62.650, a bronze in the uneven bars event final, and a gold in the team competition (contributing a 15.100 on vault and 16.800 on uneven bars).
In 2009 and 2010, Yang represented China at the World Championships. She won a bronze medal with the team in 2010.
2008 age controversy
|World Cup/Series||Ghent||Balance Beam||2||14.100||4||14.100|
|2008||World Cup/Series||Stuttgart||Uneven Bars||10||13.600|
|World Cup/Series||Tianjin||Floor Exercise||2||15.275|
- 2007–2008 Bolero from Moulin Rouge Soundtrack
- 2009 Zigeunerweisen by Pablo de Sarasate
- 2010 Laguan Gitarra by Agua Loca
- 1992 according to YANG Yilin at the International Federation of Gymnastics
- Independent Television News (October 2, 2008). "Chinese gymnast declared old enough". Channel 4. Retrieved December 27, 2008.
- 1993 according to Harris, Nick (August 19, 2008). "Gymnastics: Tweddle the loser as age doubts mar He's triumph". The Independent. London. Retrieved December 27, 2008.
- "Results – All Around Women's Individual Final". The Beijing Organizing Committee for the Games of the XXIX Olympiad. August 15, 2008. Retrieved August 15, 2008.