From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|• Revised Romanization||Yangjae-dong|
Yangjae-dong within Seocho-gu
|• Total||13.34 km2 (5.15 sq mi)|
|• Density||4,000/km2 (10,000/sq mi)|
- July 1, 1973 Change from Yeongdeungpo District to Seongdong District.
- October 1, 1975 Change from Seongdong District to Gangnam District.
- January 1, 1988 Change from Gangnam District to Seocho District
- 1992 Sudivided into Yangjae 1 and 2-dong.
- High Schools
- Yangjae High School
- Eonnam High School
- Middle Schools
- Eonnam Middle School
- Rainbow International School
- Elementary Schools
- Maeheon Elementary School
- Yangjae Elementary School
- Yangjae Station of and of Shinbundang Line
- Yangjae Citizen's Forest Station of Shinbundang Line
- Cheonggyesan Station of Shinbundang Line
- "양재동 (Yangjae-dong 良才洞)" (in Korean). Doosan Encyclopedia. Retrieved 2008-04-19.
- "The status quo of Yangjae-dong" (in Korean). Seocho-gu official site. Retrieved 2008-04-19.
- "footer01.gif." Torch Trinity Graduate University. Retrieved on May 15, 2013. "55 Yangjae-Dong, Sucho-Gu, Seoul 137-889, Korea"
- Seocho-gu official website
- Seocho-gu map at the Seocho-gu official website
- (in Korean) The Yangjae 1-dong Resident office
|This Seoul location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|