From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yangju Station Foreground
|Opened||December 25, 1948
15 December, 2006 (Line 1)
|Passengers||Based on Jan-Dec of 2012.
Line 1: 17,992
Yangju Station is a train station on the Seoul Subway Line 1 and the Gyeongwon Line. The name comes from that of the city in which this station is located. Until December 2007, it was called Junae Station.
- Platform 1: to Ganeung / Seoul Station / Seongbuk / Incheon
- Platform 2: to Ganeung / Seoul Station / Seongbuk / Incheon
- Platform 3: to Soyosan / Dongducheon
- Platform 4: to Soyosan / Dongducheon
- Exit 1: Junae Post Office, Yangju 1-dong Community Center, Nambang 1-ri Community Center
- Exit 2: Pyeonghwa-ro, Nambanggyo
- "양주역" (in Korean). KRIC. Retrieved 2015-09-15.
- Monthly Number of Passengers between Subway Stations. Korea Transportation Database, 2013. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
|This article about a railway station in South Korea is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|