|Hubs||Yangon International Airport|
|Frequent-flyer program||Elite Club|
|Company slogan||You're safe with us|
|Key people||Aung Min Khaing (Managing Director)|
Yangon Airways Ltd. (Burmese: ရန်ကုန် လေကြောင်းလိုင်း) is an airline based in Yangon, Myanmar, offering scheduled and chartered domestic flights out of its bases at Yangon International Airport. It was suspended from December 2010 but has since restarted operations starting from 16 October 2011.
Yangon Airways was listed by the United States Department of Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) on its Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons (SDN) list. Under United States federal law, Americans are prohibited from doing business with individuals or entities listed as an SDN. Yangon Airways was designated by OFAC in 2008 after having been acquired by notorious drug traffickers of the United Wa State Army.
Yangon Airways was established in October 1996 as a domestic airline in a joint venture between Myanma Airways, the state owned flag carrier in Myanmar, and Krong-Sombat Company of Thailand. The airline bases its headquarters and maintenance station in Yangon. In October 1997, the current owner of the airline acquired the share of the Thai company, and then acquired the share of the Myanma Airways in 2005. Thereafter, the airline became a fully privately owned airline in Myanmar. The airline then evolved into a principal domestic service carrier, operating schedule and charter flight services from Yangon to 13 prime commercial and tourist destinations in Myanmar. During the past three years, Yangon Airways has been progressively gaining market share; it has about 37% in 2007 and increased to 41% in 2008.
As one of the main domestic airlines of the Union of Myanmar, Yangon Airways operate regular flights to Nay Pyi Taw (Capital City of Myanmar), Bagan, Mandalay, Heho (Inle Lake), Kyaing Tong, Tachileik, Myitkyina, Thandwe (Ngapali Beach), Sittway, Dawei, Myeik, Kawthaung, Lashio and charter flights to Bhamo, Putao, Kalay and others from main hub at Yangon International airport.
Yangon Airways operated scheduled flights to the following domestic destinations: 
- Bagan – Nyaung U Airport
- Dawei – Dawei Airport
- Heho – Heho Airport
- Kawthaung – Kawthaung Airport
- Kengtung – Kengtung Airport
- Mandalay – Mandalay International Airport base
- Myeik – Myeik Airport
- Myitkyina – Myitkyina Airport
- Naypyidaw – Naypyidaw International Airport
- Tachilek – Tachilek Airport
- Yangon – Yangon International Airport main base
- Pathein – Pathein Airport
- Mawlamyaing – Mawlamyaing Airport
- Bago – Hanthawaddy International Airport
- Putao – Putao Airport
- Khamti – Khamti Airport
The Yangon Airways fleet comprises the following aircraft (as of August 2018):
- Office of Foreign Assets Control, Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List - http://www.treasury.gov/ofac/downloads/t11sdn.pdf
- Regime clips Yangon Airways’ wings http://www.mizzima.com/business/4611-regime-clips-wa-linked-yangon-airways-wings-.html
- "Global Airline Guide 2018 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2018): 21.
- Yangon Airways fleet history at airfleets.net
Media related to Yangon Airways at Wikimedia Commons