From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yanka may refer to:
- Yanka Dyagileva (1966–1991), Russian poet and singer-songwriter
- Yanka Kupala (1882–1942), pen name of Ivan Daminikavich Lutsevich, Belarusian poet and writer
- Yanka Maur (1883–1942), Belarusian writer
- Yanka Kupala Literary Museum, museum in Minsk, Belarus
- Yanka Kupala National Academic Theatre, the oldest theatre in Belarus
- Yanka Kupala Park, park in Minsk, Belarus located along the Svislach River
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yanka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.