|Time zone||VUT (UTC+11)|
Yaohnanen people were featured on the second season of the Spanish television series Perdidos en la Tribu (Lost in the Tribe), in which they lived with a Spanish family during the course of 21 days, teaching them their customs and culture, and also in the first season of the same Portuguese series called Perdidos na Tribo.
- Brian J. Bresniha and Keith Woodward, ed. Tufala Gavman - Reminiscences from the Anglo-French Condominium of the New Hebrides, Institute of Pacific Studies, University of the South Pacific, Suva, 2002, p. 498 (interview with Andrew Stuart, former British Resident Commissioner in the New-Hebrides)
- Joël Bonnemaison Les gens et les lieux - Histoire et géosymboles d'une société enracinée : Tanna, Editions de l'ORSTOM, Paris 1997, p. 418-19
- Patricial Siméoni, Atlas du Vanuatou, Editions Géo-Consulte, Port-Vila, 2009, map p. 91
- Yam dance at Yaohnanen - amateur pictures of folklore dance in Yaohnanen
- Heir to the tribe: South Pacific tribe who worship the Duke of Edinburgh want to meet Prince William - A 2009 article of the Daily Mail, with one picture of Yaohnanen people showing the photographs they received from Prince Philip.