|Wholly owned subsidiary|
Long Beach, California, U.S.
|Founder||Steele Platt, co-founders Steve Reynolds, Tom Yelenick, Bill Wolrab|
|Headquarters||Orlando, Florida, U.S.|
(pasta • salads • chicken • seafood), gluten sensitive menu
|Parent||Darden Restaurants, Inc.|
Yard House is an American sports bar chain, with 80+ locations across the United States, mostly located west of the Mississippi River. Founded in 1996 in Long Beach, California by Steele Platt and co-founders Tom Yelenick, William Wollrab and Steve Reynolds, it now operates out of Orlando, Florida. Yard House was purchased by Darden Restaurants in 2012 for $585 million.
The restaurant offers a variety of food and focuses on fusion dishes. It also has a major focus on craft beer. Locations have over 100 beers on tap. They also offer a tasting platter of different types of beers.
- Susan Bryant (2 September 2015). "Football is on at Yard House with new Weekend Lineup menu". southflorida.com. Retrieved 2015-09-17.
- "Darden Restaurants – Acquisition Of Yard House Creates Long Term Potential". Seeking Alpha. 2012-07-13. Retrieved 2015-09-17.
- Rick Munarriz (2015-09-16). "Olive Garden Is Repeating a Gluttonous Mistake". Fox Business. Retrieved 2015-09-17.
- "Yard House Opening at Legacy Place in Dedham". Boston Restaurant Talk. 2010-02-24. Retrieved 2016-08-27.
- "How Darden Let Yard House Slip Through The Cracks In China". Seeking Alpha. 2017-06-13. Retrieved 2017-06-14.
- "Yard House Asia". Retrieved 2018-08-27.
- "Yard House marks opening of its first location 20 years ago in Long Beach". 4 December 2016. Retrieved 22 October 2018.