Yaren may refer to:
- Yaren District (or Yaren), the de facto capital of Nauru
- Yaren Constituency, an electoral constituency of Nauru
- Yaren, a Turkish folk music instrument created by Özay Gönlüm
- Aylin Yaren (b. 1989), a Turkish-German female soccer player
- Yaren is a Turkish female given name meaning "close friend", from Persian yārān.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yaren.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.