(Redirected from Yaroslavskiy)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yaroslavsky (masculine), Yaroslavskaya (feminine), or Yaroslavskoye (neuter) may refer to:
- Yemelyan Yaroslavsky (Minei Gubelman), Soviet politician, leader of 1930s anti-religious campaign in the USSR
- Zev Yaroslavsky (b. 1948), U.S. politician
- Oleksandr Yaroslavsky (b. 1959), Ukrainian businessman, president of FC Metalist Kharkiv
- Yaroslavsky District, name of several districts in Russia
- Yaroslavsky (inhabited locality) (Yaroslavskaya, Yaroslavskoye), name of several inhabited localities in Russia
- Yaroslavsky Rail Terminal, a rail terminal in Moscow, Russia
- Yaroslavl Oblast (Yaroslavskaya Oblast), a federal subject of Russia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yaroslavsky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.