(Redirected from Yarovoye)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yarovoy (masculine), Yarovaya (feminine), or Yarovoye (neuter) is a Russian name meaning "spring". It may refer to:
- Lyubov Yarovaya - Soviet 1953 film (a 1956 play and the 1970 second film also)
- Anna Yarovaya, student of Victor Merzhanov, Russian pianist
- Elena Yarovaya, one of the founding members of DEREVO, a physical theater company
- Irina Yarovaya, Russian politician, member of the State Duma
- Vladimir Yarovoy, one of the leaders of Intermovement, a political movement in Soviet Estonia
- Yury Yarovoy, Russian writer and journalist, author of Of the Highest Degree of Complexity, a novel inspired by the Dyatlov Pass incident
- Mikhail Yarovoy, a character in Lyubov Yarovaya played by Russian/Soviet actor Yevgeny Matveyev
- Yarovoye Urban Okrug, a municipal formation which the town of krai significance of Yarovoye in Altai Krai, Russia is incorporated as
- Yarovoy (inhabited locality) (Yarovaya, Yarovoye), several inhabited localities in Russia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yarovoy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.