From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Yarovoye)
Yarovoy (masculine), Yarovaya (feminine), or Yarovoye (neuter) is a Russian name meaning "spring". It may refer to:
- Anna Yarovaya, student of Victor Merzhanov, Russian pianist
- Elena Yarovaya, one of the founding members of DEREVO, a physical theater company
- Irina Yarovaya, Russian politician, member of the State Duma
- Vladimir Yarovoy, one of the leaders of Intermovement, a political movement in Soviet Estonia
- Yury Yarovoy, Russian writer and journalist, author of Of the Highest Degree of Complexity, a novel inspired by the Dyatlov Pass incident
- Mikhail Yarovoy, a character in Lyubov Yarovaya played by Russian/Soviet actor Yevgeny Matveyev
- Yarovoye Urban Okrug, a municipal formation which the town of krai significance of Yarovoye in Altai Krai, Russia is incorporated as
- Yarovoy (inhabited locality) (Yarovaya, Yarovoye), several inhabited localities in Russia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yarovoy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.