Yarriambiack Creek at
|Regions||Murray Darling Depression (IBRA), Wimmera|
|Local government areas||Horsham, Yarriambiack|
|Part of||Wimmera catchment|
|Towns||, , ,|
|Primary source||Great Dividing Range|
|Secondary source||Wimmera River|
|- location||near Drung Drung, east of|
|- elevation||147 m (482 ft)|
|- location||east of|
|- elevation||76 m (249 ft)|
|Length||141 km (88 mi)|
The Yarriambiack Creek, an inland intermittent watercourse of the Wimmera catchment, is located in the Wimmera region of the Australian state of Victoria. Rising on the northern slopes of the Great Dividing Range, the Yarriambiack Creek flows generally north and drains into Lake Coorong, one of a series of ephemeral lakes, northeast of .
Location and features
At Warracknabeal,, and Hopetoun there are picnic spots, camping areas, gardens and walking trails.
The creek is crossed by the Henty Highway at multiple points between Warracknabeal and Hopetoun.
- "Yarriambiack Creek (VIC)". Gazetteer of Australia online. Geoscience Australia, Australian Government.
- "Yarriambiack Creek (entry 622381)". VICNAMES. Government of Victoria. Retrieved 23 October 2014.
- Smyth, Robert Brough (1878). The Aborigines of Victoria. Melbourne: Victorian Government Printer. p. 176.
- "Map of Yarriambiack Creek, VIC". Bonzle Digital Atlas of Australia. Retrieved 23 October 2014.
- "Wimmera waterways". Wimmera Catchment Management Authority. Victorian Government. Retrieved 27 October 2014.
|This article about a location in Victoria, Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|