Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yasu may refer to the following:
- The name for Jesus in some languages including Arabic and Swahili (the language spoken around East and Central African Countries) as spoken by Christians (Yasū' or Yesu (يَسُوعَ)) and Malayalam (compare to the Hebrew "Yeshua")
- Yet Another Securom Utility
- Yasu, Fukuoka, a town located in Asakura District, Fukuoka, Japan
- Yasu, Kōchi, a former town in Kōchi Prefecture, Japan
- Yasu, Shiga, a city located in Shiga, Japan
- Yasu District, Shiga, a former district, now identical with the city
- Yasu River, a river in Shiga Prefecture, Japan
- Yasu (illustrator), Japanese illustrator
- Yasu (musician), vocalist for the Japanese bands Janne Da Arc and Acid Black Cherry
- Yasushi Takagi, a fictional character from the anime/manga series NANA
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yasu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.