This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Directed by||Kartick Chatterjee|
|Produced by||New Theatres|
|Music by||Pankaj Mullick|
Yatrik, a 1952 Indian film directed by Kartick Chatterjee, depicts a group of pilgrims on an arduous trek in the high Himalayas. It is the Hindi-language version of the Bengali film Mahaprasthaner Pathey, the film made from the book of the same name, written by Probodh Kumar Sanyal. Abhi Bhattacharya plays a young brahmachari, while Arundhati Mukherjee plays Rani, a strong-willed young widow who develops a soft corner for him. The film contains many sweet and memorable songs. A part of the film was shot at the Garhwal region in the Himalayas. There are stills and videos of famous places of the Uttarakhand (then Uttar Pradesh) Himalayas like Rishikesh, Devaprayag, Kedarnath, etc.
|Vasant Choudhury||Probodh Kumar Sanyal|
- Playback Singers were: Dhananjay Bhattacharya, Binota Chakraborty, Pankaj Mullick
- Music by Pankaj Mullick
- Lyrics by Pt. Bhushan
- "Yatrik (1952)". Bollywood movies. 26 February 2012. Retrieved 17 September 2017.
- "film (Yatrik)(1952)". bombaymann2.blogspot.in. Retrieved 17 September 2017.
- "Yatrik (1952)". Indiancine.ma. Retrieved 17 September 2017.
- User, Super. "Hindi Movies Films Songs Books ... - 1952 Yatrik". hindi-movies-songs.com. Retrieved 17 September 2017.
|This article about a Hindi film of the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|