Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yau may refer to:
- Yau (surname), Chinese surname
- Yau language, a Finisterre language of New Guinea
- Yau language (Torricelli), a Torricelli language of Papua New Guinea
- Hodï language (ISO 639-3: yau), a language of Venezuela
- Kattiniq/Donaldson Airport, near Raglan Mines, Quebec, Canada
- Yezin Agricultural University, Myanmar
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yau.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.