From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yawara can refer to:
- Yawara, a Japanese martial arts weapon
- Yawarajutsu, a traditional martial arts form using this weapon
- Yawara, an obsolete term for jujutsu (based on an alternate pronunciation of the 柔 kanji)
- Yawara!, a manga series, as well as the anime and live-action series based on the manga
- "Yawara-chan", the nickname of Ryoko Tani, after the main character in the Yawara! manga
- Yawara, Ibaraki, a village in Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yawara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.