|Look up Yaya or yaya in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yaya may refer to:
- Yaya, Congo, district of Niari Department in the Republic of Congo
- Yaya, Russia, an urban-type settlement in Kemerovo Oblast, Russia
- Yaya River, a river in Kemerovo Oblast, Russia
- Yaya Island, Russia
- La Yaya Dam, in Cuba
- Yaya, DR Congo, district of Kwilu Province in the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Yaya Mongombala, DR Congo, district of Kwilu Province in the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Faouzi Yaya (born 1989), Algerian football player
- Yaya DaCosta (born 1982), America's Next Top Model contestant
- Yaya Han, cosplayer
- Yaya Touré (born 1983), Ivorian football player
- Yaya Sanogo (born 1993), French football player
- Urassaya Sperbund (Yaya; born 1993), Thai-Norwegian actress
- Yaya, a 2009 fictional character from the light novel series Unbreakable Machine-Doll
- Yaya Nanto, a character from the anime series Strawberry Panic
- Yaya Yuiki, a character from the manga series Shugo Chara!
- Maine Mendoza (Yaya Dub), a character in a comedy segment called "Kalyeserye" in the Filipino noontime show Eat Bulaga!
- Ya Ya, a 1962 single by Lee Dorsey
- Yaya (military), infantry military units of the Ottoman Empire and some other medieval Anatolian emirates
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yaya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.