|Owner(s)||Yunnan Datang International Lixianjiang River Basin Hydropower Development Co., Ltd.|
|Dam and spillways|
|Type of dam||Embankment, concrete-face rock-fill|
|Height||88 m (289 ft)|
|Length||236 m (774 ft)|
|Dam volume||1,380,000 m3 (1,804,972 cu yd)|
|Total capacity||247,000,000 m3 (200,246 acre⋅ft)|
|Active capacity||134,000,000 m3 (108,636 acre⋅ft)|
|Hydraulic head||80 m (262 ft) (max)|
|Turbines||2 x 60 MW Francis-type|
|Installed capacity||120 MW|
The Yayangshan Dam (崖羊山大坝) is a concrete-face rock-fill dam on the Lixian River, bordering the counties of Ning'er and Mojiang in Yunnan Province, China. It is located 56 km (35 mi) from Pu'er City. The primary purpose of the dam is hydroelectric power generation and it supports a 120 MW power station. Construction began in 2003, the river was diverted in 2004 and the two 60 MW generators were commissioned in 2006. It is the first dam in the Lixian River cascade.
- "Yayangshan Hydropower Station in Yunnan River Closure" (in Chinese). China Info Seek. 21 April 2004. Retrieved 31 December 2011.
- "Yayangshan Hydropower Station in Yunnan stone farm Yangshan mining rockfill" (in Chinese). Henan Liming Heavy Industry Co., Ltd. 28 November 2010. Retrieved 31 December 2011.
- Lihua, Chen (2004). "Yayangshan Hydropower Electrical Design" (PDF). Yunnan Hydropower Technology (in Chinese). 2 (147).
- "Yayangshan Hydropower" (in Chinese). SINOHYDRO. 2007. Retrieved 31 December 2011.
- "China generator advances three hydropower projects". Hydro World. 28 March 2008. Retrieved 31 December 2011.
- "Hydroelectric Power Plants in China - Yunnan". IndustCards. Retrieved 31 December 2011.