From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yayla is the Turkish word for "highland." It may refer to:
- Yayla (resort), the name given to summer mountain resorts in Turkey
- Yaylak, the name given to summer highland pastures in Turkic languages
- Yayla Mountains, a Turkish name for the Crimean Mountains
- Turkish equivalent for the Alpine pasture and the associated seasonal human migration
- All pages beginning with "Yayla", since this is a common root word in Turkish enriched with suffixes to make other words. It and its derivatives are also used as place names, person names, and brand names.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yayla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.