Yayoi (given name)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yayoi Yoshioka, a Japanese women's rights activist
|Region of origin||Japanese|
Yayoi can be written using different kanji characters and can mean:
- 弥生, "March"
- as a given name
- 彌生, "extensive, life"
- Yayoi Jinguji (弥生), Japanese voice actress
- Yayoi Kusama (彌生 or 弥生), Japanese artist
- Yayoi Matsumoto (弥生, born 1990), Japanese swimmer
- Yayoi Wachi (弥生), Japanese composer and sound designer
- Yayoi Yoshioka (彌生), Japanese physician and women's rights activist
- Yayoi Kise, aka Cure Peace from the shoujo anime Smile PreCure!
- Yayoi, the main heroine of the manga series Mugen Spiral
- Yayoi Tsubaki, a character in the fighting game series BlazBlue
- Yayoi Fujisawa (やよい), a character in the anime series Stellvia of the Universe
- Yayoi Inuzuka (弥生), a character in the light novel, manga, and anime series Kure-nai
- Yayoi Matsunaga (弥生), a character in the anime series Nightwalker: The Midnight Detective
- Yayoi (弥生) Yukino (雪野), the main character in the anime series Queen Millennia
- Yayoi Kamishiro, a main character and possible love interest in the video game Lux-Pain
- Yayoi (弥生), the landlady and "mother" of Hiroe Ogawa in the hentai anime and manga F3: Frantic, Frustrated & Female
- Yayoi Aoba, a character of the manga and anime series Captain Tsubasa
- Yayoi Shioiri, a character in the manga Loveless
- Yayoi Takatsuki, a character in the video games series THE iDOLM@STER
- Yayoi Kunizuka, a character in the light novel, manga and anime series Psycho-Pass
- Yayoi Ulshade/KyoryuViolet II, a character in the tokusatsu series "Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger"
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|