From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yazdani or Yezdani may refer to:
- Yazdani (surname)
- Demonym of people from Yazd or Yazdan
- Follower of the assumed pre-Islamic Kurdish religion Yazdânism
- Yazdani Bakery, Irani cafe or Persian style bakery in Mumbai, India
- Yazdan (disambiguation)
- Abbas Yazdani, village in Iran
- Chah-e Mohammadabad Yazdani, village in Iran
- Chah-e Rezaabad-e Yazdani, village in Iran
- Ebrahimabad-e Yazdani, village in Iran
- Mazraeh-ye Yezdani, Isfahan, village in Iran
- Mazraeh-ye Yezdani, Golestan, village in Iran
- Tolombeh-ye Hajj Mohammad Taqi Yazdani, village in Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yazdani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.