Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yazdi is a common name for someone from the city or province of Yazd in central Iran.
- Abdul-Karim Ha'eri Yazdi (1859–1937), Iranian Grand Ayatollah and founder of the Islamic seminary (hawza) in Qom, Iran
- Ebrahim Yazdi (1931–2017), Former Iranian politician and senior diplomat
- Mohammad Yazdi (born 1931), Senior Iranian cleric and Judiciary official
- Mohammad-Taqi Mesbah-Yazdi (born 1934), Senior Iranian cleric and long serving member of the Assembly of Experts
- Mohammad Ali Jafari (born 1957), Chief Commander of the Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution (IRGC); born in Yazd
- Mohammad Khatami (born 1943), Former President of Iran; born in Yazd
- Mohammad Reza Aref (born 1951), Vice President of Iran from 2001 to 2005 and current member of Parliament for Tehran, Rey, Shemiranat and Eslamshahr constituency; born in Yazd
- Yazdi Karanjia Surat based famous theatre artist
- Yazdi, a dialect of the Zoroastrian Dari language
- Yazidis, a ethnoreligious group
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yazdi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- "Funny side up". The Indian Express. 2016-05-10. Retrieved 2018-05-16.