Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ye in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ye or YE may refer to:
- Ye (pronoun), a form of the second-person plural, personal pronoun "you"
- An archaic spelling of the English definite article (the). See Ye Olde, and the "Ye form" section of English articles
- Ye (Cyrillic) (Е), a Cyrillic letter
- Ukrainian Ye (Є), a Cyrillic letter
- A slang form for "yes"
Names and people
- Ye (surname) (叶/葉), a Chinese surname
- Ye the Great (大业), a figure in Chinese mythology
- Ye or Yeezy, a nickname or alternative name of the rapper Kanye West
- Ye (Hebei), a city in ancient China
- Ye County, Henan, China
- Laizhou, formerly Ye County, Shandong
- Yé, Lanzarote, a village on the island of Lanzarote, Spain
- Ye, Mon State, a small town located on the southern coast of Burma
- Ye River, a river in Burma
- Ye (Korea), an ancient Korean kingdom
- Yemen (ISO 3166-1 code YE)
- .ye, the country code top-level domain for Yemen
- "Year end", in accounting, particularly in FYE (fiscal year end)
- Ye (album), a 2018 album by Kanye West
- "Ye", a song by Burna Boy from the album Outside
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ye.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.