(Redirected from Ye (disambiguation))
|Look up ye in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ye or YE may refer to:
- Ye (pronoun), a form of the second-person, personal pronoun "you"
- An archaic spelling of the English definite article (the). See Ye Olde, and the "Ye form" section of the page English articles.
- Ye (Cyrillic) (Е), a Cyrillic letter
- Ukrainian Ye (Є), a Cyrillic letter
Names and people
- Ye (surname) (叶/葉), a Chinese surname
- Ye or Yeezy, a nickname of rapper Kanye West
- Ye the Great (大业), a figure in Chinese mythology
- Ye (Hebei), a city in ancient China
- Ye County, Henan, China
- Laizhou, formerly Ye County, Shandong
- Yé, Lanzarote, a village on the island of Lanzarote, Spain
- Ye, Mon State, a small town located on the southern coast of Burma
- Ye River, a river in Burma
- Ye (Korea), an ancient Korean kingdom
- Yemen (ISO 3166-1 code YE)
- .ye, the country code top-level domain for Yemen
- "Year end", in accounting, particularly in FYE (fiscal year end)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ye.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.