Jump to navigation Jump to search
According to hagiographic legend, he ascended to Heaven as an immortal "in broad daylight," 12 July, 720.
- T. H. Barrett (1996) - Taoism under the T'ang. London: Wellsweep Press.
- Alfredo Cadonna (1984) - Il Taoista di sua Maesta. Venezia: Cafoscarina.
- Russell Kirkland (1986) - Taoists of the High T'ang. Dissertation, Indiana University.
- Russell Kirkland (1992). "Tales of Thaumaturgy: T'ang Accounts of the Wonder-Worker Yeh Fa-shan." Monumenta Serica 40.
- Russell Kirkland (1993). "A World in Balance: Holistic Synthesis in the T'ai-p'ing kuang-chi." Journal of Sung-Yuan Studies 23.
|This Chinese biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|